BELCHER

Monday, September 04, 2006

SLEEPING THROUGH!!!

Well, last night was magical! I put Solly to bed at 8pm and he didn't wake for his first feed until 6am. He went straight back to sleep until 8.45am. What a great little man! He is getting bigger and bigger every day and his favorite pass time is squeeling while playing on the floor. He can be quite the chatter box.
Phil had his first official Fathers Day yesterday and we spent the morning at the doctors, as I stupidly sliced and diced my left finger, and thus I'm finding it very difficult to type. Don't worry, all is good. They think I just bruised the nerve and I didn't need stiches because I did such a good job at holding it together. Solly got phil some lovely pressies, including a framed photo of the pictures below. We also had lunch at Phil's folks house. Yesterday Solomon met his uncle Simon for the first time as he has now returned home from 18 months in the UK.
So that is about all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home