BELCHER

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Life at the moment

The last few weeks have been extremely busy. We've got Grandma and Grandad USA, auntie clare and auntie lizzie and uncle Fernie visiting at the moment, so Solomon is getting a lot of love, which is good for me because I don't have to entertain him. I'm not sure how he'll go with just me when they leave. Anyway, I've had two exams over the past two weeks so I've been busy studying. Poor Solly hasn't had much attention, but he has been very good sleeping and playing on his own. But it is all over as of this morning. So now I guess I'm going to start thinking about Christmas! Yay, I can't wait! I've got lots of exciting ideas, but who knows I might be too lazy to get any of them done! I guess I have to clean the house before then...priorities I guess. Anyway, we're off too visit the Great Grandparents and other Greats in Queensland on Sunday. It'll be great to get out of the cold Canberra weather. We're spending some time on the Gold Coast and then up in Maroochydore and then back in Brisvagas. I'm sure it'll be a relaxing ten days.
As far as Solomon is developing...well, he's eating solids really well, although he blows raspberries a bit and we both end up with pumpkin or sweet potato all over the both of us! His poos are also very smelly and thick.
He's also started to say 'Dadadadadada' and 'Mumumumumu' which is very exciting. And he is getting cuter and cuter every day. Just look at these photos.

1 Comments:

  • Is great to see him with the lovlies from the US - have a great holiday at the coast - am infinitely jealous and wish I was there with you all!

    Love to all xo Mand

    By Blogger Amanda and Peter, at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home